Let’s have some fun and stalk others in search of good blogs and blog posts. No matter what your interests are there is always something for everyone. Let’s get inspired by a post, poetry, link, picture, recipe or DIY project.
Link Party is by no means a technical term…you may have heard of it as a Blog Party, Blog Hop, Party etc. But it is definitely a party!!!
- Parties are usually hosted on the blog that has created the party.
- There can be a theme, or not.
- It’s nice if you hop around to the bloggers that have joined.
- It’s a way to reach blogs that you may have never come across before. It’s also a way to get others to see your blog as well.
- Leave comments there and/or become a follower.
Monthly theme, seasonal theme, requests from linkers, recommended blog posts to be featured, awards!
How to Stalk:
1. Grab a button and post in your blog roll/side bar with a brief description and link back to this page.
2. Be stealthy during the week and on Saturday create a post featuring the blog and post you found and want to promote.
3. Make sure it’s linked back to this page so everyone can find your post.
4. Read and comment on other stalkers.
Enjoy, keep stalking and finding new blogs to love.